Welcome to H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Everyday) Training website, we specialise in Domestic Abuse training however we offer a range of courses which are listed below :
- Forced Marriages (inclu young people and those with disability’s)
- An Introduction to Domestic Abuse
- Honour Based Violence (HBV)
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Children/Young People & Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Stalking & Honour Based Violence Risk Assessment Tool (DASH Training)
- An awareness of Multi- Agency Risk Assessment Conference (MARAC) Training
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Adult Safeguarding Training
- Child Safeguarding Training
- Extremism and Radicalisation
Please contact Meena Kumari on email@example.com if you require further information or call 07872907480.
Meena also provides associates work and presenting at conferences, educational settings and supporting employers to better support thier employees experiencing domestic abuse.